Landmarks of western art. Impressionism and post-impressionism [videorecording] / Cromwell Productions
- Additional Titles:
- Impressionism and post-impressionism and Subtitle on disc surface and container: Journey of art history across the ages
- West Long Branch, NJ : Distributed by Kultur International Films, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (approximately 50 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Manson, David, 1952-, Martin, Tim (Timothy), Lowe, Lara, and Kultur International Films
- Defining Impressionism -- Edouard Manet -- Claude Monet -- Camille Pissarro -- Pierre Auguste Renoir -- Edgar Degas -- Post-impressionism -- George Seurat -- Paul Cezanne -- Paul Gauguin -- Vincent van Gogh.
- This episode also features the work of Van Gogh and Degas, and explores such masterpieces as The Sunflowers, La Grande Jette, and The Dancing Class.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Written by David Manson ; camerawork, Iain Smith ; sound, Bob Hill ; graphics, Waldemar Werbel ; executive producers, Gary Russell, Bob Carruthers ; producer, Lara Lowe.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrated and presented by Timothy Martin.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, full screen presentation; Dolby Digital 2.0.
View MARC record | catkey: 5714761