Reports of cases argued and determined in the Surrogate's Courts of the state of New York, with annotations [electronic resource] / edited by Chas. H. Mills
- Additional Titles:
- Reports of cases argued and determined in the Surrogate's Courts of the state of New York, together with cases in other courts of the state relating to decedents' estates v. 11-18
Commonly known as: Mills' reports
- Albany, N.Y : W.C. Little & Co., 1911-1923.
- Physical Description:
- 18 volumes ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Mills, Charles H. (Charles Hood), 1851-1931
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF LLMC-DIGITAL.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued in microfiche.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Kaneohe, Hawaii : LLMC, 2005] (LLMC-Digital). Digitized image of the microfiche version produced by Law Library Microform Consortium. Subscription required for access. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 5720910