Early diagnosis, timely treatment
- [Bethesda, Md.] : National Institutes of Health, [between 2000 and 2009?]
- Additional Creators:
- National Institutes of Health (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Demonstrates components of the eye exam that detects glaucoma, and common treatments, viz., beta blockers and surgery.
- Available as both streaming video (2 min., 58 sec., WMV file, sd., col.) and downloadable video (2 min., 58 sec., WMV file, sd., col.) files., Title from title frame., and Accompanied by transcript in HTML format.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Internet browser; multimedia software player capable of playing Windows Media Video files. and Mode of access: Internet via the NIH SeniorHealth web site. Addresses as of 10/19/09: http://nihseniorhealth.gov/glaucoma/symptomsofglaucoma/video/glauc3.html and http://nihseniorhealth.gov/glaucoma/symptomsofglaucoma/video/glauc3%5Fmp300.html; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5722848