Coping with macular degeneration
- [Bethesda, Md.] : National Institutes of Health, [between 2000 and 2009?]
- Additional Creators:
- National Institutes of Health (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Covers assistive devices and behaviors useful to a 93-year-old macular degeneration patient, including an Amsler grid for daily self-checks, a portable, brilliant flashlight, and eccentric viewing.
- Report Numbers:
- HE 20.3076:M 25
- Available as both streaming video (5 min., 21 sec., WMV file, sd., col.) and downloadable video (5 min., 21 sec., WMV file, sd., col.) files.
Title from title frame.
Accompanied by transcript in HTML format.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Internet browser; multimedia software player capable of playing Windows Media Video files.
Mode of access: Internet via the NIH SeniorHealth web site. Addresses as of 10/20/09: http://nihseniorhealth.gov/agerelatedmaculardegeneration/agerelatedmaculardegenerationdefined/video/md2.html and http://nihseniorhealth.gov/agerelatedmaculardegeneration/agerelatedmaculardegenerationdefined/video/md2%5Fmp300.html; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5722853