What is kidney disease?
- [Bethesda, Md.] : National Institutes of Health, [between 2000 and 2009?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (1 min., 53 sec.) : digital, SWF file, sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- National Institutes of Health (U.S.)
- Dr. Andrew Narva of the National Institute on Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases defines criteria for diagnoses of kidney disease and risk factors that should prompt screening.
- Title from title frame.
Accompanied by transcript in HTML format.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Internet browser; Adobe Flash Player.
Mode of access: Internet via the NIH SeniorHealth web site. Addresses as of 10/20/09: http://nihseniorhealth.gov/kidneydisease/whatiskidneydisease/video/kd3%5Fna.html and http://nihseniorhealth.gov/kidneydisease/whatiskidneydisease/video/kd3%5Fna.html?intro=yes; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5723398