Low vision devices for the home
- [Bethesda, Md.] : National Institutes of Health, [between 2000 and 2009?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (5 min., 15 sec.) : digital, SWF file, sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- National Institutes of Health (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A teacher introduces her adult student with low vision to assistive devices in the kitchen and laundry room that ensure safety and accuracy in cooking and housecleaning.
- Report Numbers:
- HE 20.3076:L 95/3
- Title from title frame.
Accompanied by transcript in HTML format.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Internet browser; Adobe Flash Player.
Mode of access: Internet via the NIH SeniorHealth web site. Addresses as of 10/20/09: http://nihseniorhealth.gov/lowvision/faq/video/lv3%5Fna%5Fintro.html and http://nihseniorhealth.gov/lowvision/faq/video/lv3%5Fna.html?intro=yes; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5723436