Coping with osteoporosis [electronic resource].
- [Bethesda, Md.] : National Institutes of Health, [between 2000 and 2009?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (3 min., 25 sec.) : digital, SWF file, sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- National Institutes of Health (U.S.)
- Describes the vulnerability and history of fractures of an elderly osteoporosis patient. Includes comments by endocrinologist Paul Biesbroeck, M.D.
- Title from title frame.
Accompanied by transcript in HTML format.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Internet browser; Adobe Flash Player.
Mode of access: Internet via the NIH SeniorHealth web site. Addresses as of 10/22/09: http://nihseniorhealth.gov/osteoporosis/whatisosteoporosis/video/osteo5%5Fna%5Fintro.html and http://nihseniorhealth.gov/osteoporosis/whatisosteoporosis/video/osteo5%5Fna.html?intro=yes ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 5723510