Marcel Proust À la recherche du temps perdu [motion picture] / an RM Arts production in association with LWT
- The Modern world. Ten great writers and Ten great writers series
- As a novel about time and memory and as a profound social satire, Remembrance of Things Past by Marcel Proust (1871-1922) has taken its place as one of the world's masterpieces. Through reenactment of the novel and interviews with novelist and teacher Michael Buto and translator Terence Kilmarten, Proust's belief that the interplay of time, memory and experience have a profound effect on human lives is demonstrated.
- "OOH8". and Title on container: Marcel Proust.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Text and adaptation, Nigel Wattis and Subniv Babuta ; film researcher, Michael Gavey ; graphics, Pat Gavin and Keith Grant ; film editor, Brian Freemantle ; producer and director, Nigel Wattis.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Roger Rees, Paul Reynolds, Eleanor David, Dominic Jephcott, and Grace Wilkinson.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 576155