1974 traffic volume map Carbon County [cartographic material] / prepared by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, Bureau of Transportation Planning Statistics ; in cooperation with U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Transportation Planning Statistics
- Additional Titles:
- Traffic volume map Carbon County
- [Harrisburg] : The Bureau, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 90 x 162 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Highway Administration
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:63,360 (W 75°40ʹ29ʺ/N 41°07ʹ31ʺ).
- Insets: Cities of Lehighton and Jim Thorpe., Includes legend., "Type 04-13.", and Oriented with North towards top.
View MARC record | catkey: 576868