Quantitative and qualitative implications of urban storm runoff abatement measures / Gert Aron [and others].
- University Park, Pa. : Institute for Research on Land and Water Resources, Pennsylvania State University, 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 101 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Aron, Gert
Long, David A.
Miller, Arthur C. (Arthur Carl), 1942-
O'Brien, Michael J. (Michael John)
Pennsylvania State University. Institute for Research on Land and Water Resources
United States. Office of Water Research and Technology
- Research publication - Institute for Research on Land and Water Resources, The Pennsylvania State University ; 97
- Introduction -- Hydrologic model comparison study -- Application of the Penn State model to runoff timing and choice of reservoir location -- Practical design alternatives in urban flood abatement -- Environmental impact considerations -- Environmental impact of stormwater management structures -- Computer simulation modeling in stormwater management -- Stormwater monitoring -- Conclusions and recommendations.
- "December 1976."
"U.Ed. 7-850"--P. 101.
"Supported in part by federal funds provided by the United States Department of the Interior, Office of Water Research and Technology ... through matching grant agreement #14-0001-5108, and in part by non-federal matching funds provided by the Institute for Research on Land and Water Resources, the Pennsylvania State University, and in part by the City of Philadelphia. This constitutes the final research project technical report for project B-076-PA ..."
Additional authors include David A. Long, Arthur C. Miller, and Michael J. O'Brien.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 99-101.
View MARC record | catkey: 5794965