Disability and public health / editors: Charles E. Drum, Gloria L. Krahn, Hank Bersani, Jr.
- Washington, D.C. : American Public Health Association : American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 212 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Drum, Charles E., Krahn, Gloria L., Bersani, Hank A., American Public Health Association, and American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- An introduction to disability and public health / Charles E. Drum, Gloria L. Krahn -- A brief history of public health / Grant Higginson, Bonnie Widerburg -- Models and approaches to disability / Charles E. Drum -- A personal perspective on historical views of disability / Michael J. Ward -- Culture and disabilities / Germán Núñez G. -- Governmental policies and programs for people with disabilities / Hank Bersani, Lisa M. Lyman -- Fundamentals of disability epidemiology / Elizabeth Adams, Gloria L. Krahn, Willi Horner-Johnson, Richard Leman -- Health of people with disabilities : determinants and disparities / Charles E. Drum, Gloria L. Krahn, Jana J. Peterson, Willi Horner-Johnson, Kathleen Newton -- Health promotion for people with disabilities / Jana J. Peterson, Laura Hammond, Carla Culley -- Nobody left behind : disaster preparedness and public health response for people with disabilities / Glen W. White -- Public health as a change agent for disability / Gloria L. Krahn, Brian Ritacco.
- 0875531911 and 9780875531915
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Harrisburg copy: Purchased with funds from the Highmark Blue Shield Education Fund; 2009.
View MARC record | catkey: 5796581