Ending abuses and improving working conditions for tomato workers : hearing of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, on examining ending abuses and improving working conditions for tomato workers, April 15, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2009.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 61 pages ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
- S. hrg. ; 110-889
- Migrant agricultural laborers—Abuse of—Florida
- Migrant agricultural laborers—Abuse of—United States
- Migrant agricultural laborers—Florida—Economic conditions
- Migrant agricultural laborers—United States—Economic conditions
- Migrant agricultural laborers—Legal status, laws, etc—Florida
- Migrant agricultural laborers—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- Agricultural wages—Florida
- Agricultural wages—United States
- Shipping list no.: 2010-0041-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 5805435