Reading first impact study [electronic resource] : final report / Beth C. Gamse [and others] ; with the assistance of Howard Bloom [and others].
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S Dept. of Education, National Center for Education Evaluation and Regional Assistance, Institute of Education Sciences, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (232 unnumbered pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Gamse, Beth
National Center for Education Evaluation and Regional Assistance (U.S.)
- Executive summary -- ch. 1. Overview of the reading first impact study -- ch. 2. Impact findings -- ch. 3. Exploratory analyses of variations in impacts and relationships among outcomes -- appendix A : State and site award data -- appendix B : Methods -- appendix C : Measures -- appendix D : Confidence intervals -- appendix E : Analyses of impacts and trends over time -- appendix F : Analysis of student exposure to reading first -- appendix G : Subgroup analyses -- References.
- Title from title screen (viewed Apr. 2, 2009).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 5808559