Coming apart [videorecording] / Kaleidoscope Films ; Kino International ; written and directed by Milton Moses Ginsberg ; produced by Israel Davis, Andrew J. Kuehn
- New York : Kino on Video, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (111 min.) : sound, black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Ginsberg, Milton Moses, 1935-, Torn, Rip, 1931-2019, Kirkland, Sally, Lindfors, Viveca, 1920-1995, Yager, Jack, Xavier, Francis, Kaleidoscope Films, and Kino International Corporation
- Psychoanalyst Joe Glazer rents a studio apartment in a towering, glass-walled skyscraper away from his office and his pregnant wife, where he has a variety of sexual encounters with a series of women, all of which he films with a hidden camera.
- Related Titles:
- Coming apart 2.
City below the line
How to fall into oblivion and take your movie with you
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 1969.
Includes the documentary: Coming apart 2 : adventures in re-releasing / by Milton Moses Ginsberg.
Includes the documentary: The city below the line / written by Milton Moses Ginsberg ; produced by Nina Posnansky.
Includes the essay: How to fall into oblivion and take your movie with you / by Milton Moses Ginsberg.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Jack Yager ; editor, Lawrence Tetenbaum ; music, Francis Xavier.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Rip Torn, Sally Kirkland, Viveca Lindfors.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 5811601