Consumer banking and payments in the 21st century
- [Mechanicsburg, Pa.] (5080 Ritter Rd., Mechanicsburg 17055-6903) : Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 98 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- PBI ; no. 2009-5998
- Overview of payments law -- The check in the 21st century : how we got here, and how it affects consumers / D. Blake Prichard -- Error resolution in consumer payment systems / Alan M. White -- Limits on involuntary payments from bank accounts : garnishments and set-offs Pennsylvania bank account garnishments in a nutshell / Catherine T. Martin -- The basics of bank account setoff / Kerry E. Smith -- The Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure Act of 2009 (Credit Card Act of 2009) / David A. Searles -- The latest on stored value cards and new payment devices / Michelle Jun.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 5813320