Systems for research and evaluation for translating genome-based discoveries for health : workshop summary / Theresa Wizemann , rapporteur ; Roundtable on Translating Genomic-Based Research for Health, Board on Health Sciences Policy, Institute of Medicine of the National Academies
- Washington, D.C. : National Academies Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xv, 85 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wizemann, Theresa M.
Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Roundtable on Translating Genomic-Based Research for Health
- Introduction -- Generating evidence for decision making -- Creating evidence systems -- Current practices in moving from evidence to decision -- Panel: what are the gaps? -- Closing remarks.
- "On February 12, 2009, the Roundtable convened a workshop designed to address four central questions related to the development of systems to evaluate clinical use of health care innovations that stem from genome-based research."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 5813692