[Illustrations from Amor, vehementer quidem flagrans] / Joh. Jacob Schübler delin. ; Joh. Balth. Probst sculpsit
- Schübler, Johann Jacob, 1689-1742
- [Augustae Vindelicorum] : Jer. Wolffii, 
- Physical Description:
- 15 prints in 1 box : engravings ; sheet 21 x 34 cm, images13 x 18 cm, mount 28 x 36 cm, box 38 x 30 x 5 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Probst, Johann Balthasar, 1673-1750, Gourary, Paul, Gourary, Marianne, and Jeremiae Wolff, haeredum
- Illustrations from Amor, vehementer quidem flagrans (Augustae Vindelicorus : Jeremiae Wolff, haeredum, 1729), reproducted without text. Includes 12 illustrations, 3 printed in two states with and without borderlines.
- Related Titles:
- Illustrations for (work): Amor, vehementer quidem flagrans
- Penn State Special Collections copy: Armorial blind-stamp on paper of Paul & Marianne Gourary. Bookplate inside top cover of box: PM G.
- Title devised by cataloger.
Illustrations by Johann Jacob Schübler; engraved by Johann Balthasar Probst.
Plates trimmed along image border and mounted on old paper.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Purchased with funds from the Mary Ann O'Brian Malkin Program Endowment for Rare Books and Manuscripts; 2009.
Rare Books copy: Purchased from Golden Legends Inc.; 2009.
- Endowment Note:
- Mary Ann O'Brian Malkin Program Endowment for Rare Books and Manuscripts
View MARC record | catkey: 5818752