Computer plotted map of land use and land cover, Three Mile Island and vicinity, with census tracts
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Geological Survey, [1979?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 40 x 50 cm, on sheet 58 x 84 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania. Department of Environmental Resources
- "This map was prepared in one evening by a U.S. Geological Survey computer mapping plotter. The map is reconstructed from a statewide digital data base completed in 1978 as a cooperative effort between the State of Pennsylvania's Department of Environmental Resources and the U.S. Department of the Interior's Geological Survey."
- Land use—Pennsylvania—Three Mile Island Nuclear Power Plant Region—Maps
- Land cover—Pennsylvania—Three Mile Island Nuclear Power Plant Region—Maps
- Emergency management—Pennsylvania—Three Mile Island Nuclear Power Plant Region—Maps
- Land use—Pennsylvania—Harrisburg Region—Maps
- Land cover—Pennsylvania—Harrisburg Region—Maps
- Emergency management—Pennsylvania—Harrisburg Region—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:100,000 ; transverse Mercator projection, Zone 18 (W 77°05ʹ--W 76°40ʹ/N 40°30ʹ--N 39°45ʹ).
- Shows 5-mile radial distances from the Three Mile Island Nuclear Power Plant.
"A nuclear accident happened in late March 1979, at the Three Mile Island power plant."
"UTM Grid Zone 18."
Could also be considered a poster.
Includes a location map, text, and illustration.
- Geographic Coverage:
- Covers an area from Dillsburg in the west to Lancaster in the east, and from Harrisburg in the north to York, Seven Valleys, and Loganville in the south.
View MARC record | catkey: 586403