[Marion Township land parcel tax maps, Center County, Pennsylvania] / compiled by Centre County Mapping Office ; compiled by Harris, Henry & Potter, Inc
- Corporate Author:
- Centre County Mapping Office
- Bellefonte, Pa. : Centre County Mapping Office? ; Doylestown, Pa. : Harris, Henry & Potter?, [1982?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 8 sheets : blueline prints ; 248 x 273 cm, sheets each 64 x 91 cm + index map and 2 sheets of insets
- Additional Creators:
- Harris, Henry & Potter
- Tax assessment—Pennsylvania—Marion (Centre County : Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Marion (Centre County : Township)—Maps
- Tax administration and procedure—Pennsylvania—Marion (Centre County : Township)—Maps
- Real property
- Tax assessment
- Marion (Centre County, Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Pennsylvania—Marion (Centre County : Township)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:7,920. 1ʺ = 660ʹ (W 77°44ʹ--W 77°32ʹ/N 41°03ʹ--N 40°55ʹ).
- Cadastral map.
Title supplied by cataloger.
"This map prepared for assessment purposes only."
Sheet 9-8A and index map compiled by Centre County Mapping Office.
Sheets show revision dates 10/26/79 thru 10/4/82.
Map no. 9-8A is an inset of Mills Subdivision at a scale of 1ʺ = 100ʹ or 1:1,200, Map no. 9-9 is an inset of Jacksonville also at a scale of 1ʺ = 100ʹ; index or key map is at a scale of 1ʺ = 2000ʹ or 1:24,000.
Map sheets individually numbered and keyed to the index map.
Maps Library lacks sheet numbers 9-1 and 9-2 representing the northernmost area of the township.
View MARC record | catkey: 588696