Migration and the transformation of the southern workplace since 1945 / edited by Robert Cassanello and Colin J. Davis ; foreword by Richard Greenwald and Timothy J. Minchin
- Gainesville : University Press of Florida, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 208 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Cassanello, Robert and Davis, Colin J. (Colin John), 1954-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Working in the Americas
- Migration, Internal—Southern States—History—20th century
- Migration, Internal—Northeastern States—History—20th century
- Migration, Internal—Middle West—History—20th century
- Internal migrants—Southern States—Economic conditions—20th century
- Internal migrants—Southern States—Social conditions—20th century
- Labor mobility—Southern States—History—20th century
- Southern States—Economic conditions—20th century
- Southern States—Social conditions—20th century
- 9780813034034 (alk. paper) and 0813034035 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5888023