Medal of Honor Commemorative Coin Act of 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Additional Titles:
- Act to Require the Secretary of the Treasury to Mint Coins in Recognition and Celebration of the Establishment of the Medal of Honor in 1861, America's Highest Award for Valor in Action against an Enemy Force Which Can Be Bestowed upon an Individual Serving in the Armed Services of the United States, to Honor the American Military Men and Women Who Have Been Recipients of the Medal of Honor, and to Promote Awareness of What the Medal of Honor Represents and How Ordinary Americans, through Courage, Sacrifice, Selfless Service and Patriotism, Can Challenge Fate and Change the Course of History
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4 unnumbered pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- AE 2.110:111-91
Public Law 111-91
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 7, 2009).
"Nov. 6, 2009 (H.R. 1209)."
"123 Stat. 2980."
"Public Law 111-91."
View MARC record | catkey: 5893102