The Oxford handbook of free will [electronic resource] / edited by Robert Kane
- Additional Titles:
- Free will
- New York ; Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 638 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Kane, Robert, 1938-
- This is a comprehensive reference work that provides an exhaustive guide to scholarship on the perennial problem of free will.
- Originally published: 2002.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2009. (Oxford Handbooks Online). Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Internet Explorer 6.0 (or higher) or Firefox 2.0 (or higher). Available as searchable text in HTML format. Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 5894346