The Oxford handbook of public policy [electronic resource] / edited by Michael Moran, Martin Rein and Robert E. Goodin
- The Oxford handbooks of political science
- This is part of a ten volume set of reference books offering authoritative and engaging critical overviews of the state of political science. This work explores the business end of politics, where theory meets practice in the pursuit of public good.
- Originally published: 2006.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2009. (Oxford Handbooks Online). Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Internet Explorer 6.0 (or higher) or Firefox 2.0 (or higher). Available as searchable text in HTML format. Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 5894399