Turkey at the Straits : a short history / by James T. Shotwell and Francis Deák
- Shotwell, James T., 1874-1965
- New York : The Macmillan company, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiip., 1 leaf,196 pages : double map ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Deák, Francis, 1898-1972
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Appendices: Treaty of peace between the Allied powers and Turkey. Signed at Sèvres, August 10, 1920 (p.137-141)--Convention on the régime of the Straits. Signed at Lausanne, July 24, 1923 (p.142-153)--Convention regarding the régime of the Straits. Signed at Montreux, July 20, 1936 (p.154-167)--Treaty of manual assistance between His Majesty in respect of the United Kingdom, the President of the French Republic and the President of the Turkish Republic. Signed at Angora, October 10, 1939 (p.168-171).
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 173-178.
View MARC record | catkey: 590287