National anti-slavery standard
- Additional Titles:
- National anti slavery standard
Anti slavery standard
Standard: a journal of reform and literature. May-July 1870
National standard ..., an independent, reform, and literary journal. July 30, 1870-Dec. 23, 1871
National standard ..., a temperance and literary journal. Jan.-Dec. 1872
- New York : American anti-slavery society [etc.], 1840-1872.
- Additional Creators:
- American Anti-Slavery Society
- Asborbed By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- v.1-30, June 11, 1840-Apr. 16, 1870; new ser., v.1, May-July 1870; [3d ser.] v.1-3, July 30, 1870-Dec. 1872.
- Publication Frequency:
- Monthly. May-July 1870, Jan.-Dec. 1872.
- Weekly, June 1840-Apr. 1870, Aug. 1870-Dec. 1871.
Microforms reel D197 lacks some nos. and pages. A list of missing issues is provided at the beginning of the first reel.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Millwood, N.Y., KTO Microform, [197-?]. 10 microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (Selection of titles from the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture. Series 1; reels 108-117).
Microform. New York, New York Public Library Photographic Service, 1951. microfilm reels ; 35 mm. Vol.18, no.51 (May 8, 1858) missing p.3-4. Issues for v.14, no. 11 (Aug. 6, 1853) and v.18, no. 52 (May 15, 1858) filmed after 3d ser. v.2, no.22 in reel 10.
View MARC record | catkey: 59326