Narrative of an expedition, undertaken under the direction of the late Mr. Assistant Surveyor E. B. Kennedy, for the exploration of the country lying between Rockingham Bay and Cape York / by Wm. Carron
- Carron, William, 1823-1876
- [Adelaide] : [Libraries Board of South Australia], 
- Physical Description:
- 97 (i.e. 125) pages : folded map ; 23 cm.
Full Text available online
- Australiana facsimile editions ; no. 9
- Related Titles:
- Kennedy's expedition
- Title page has original imprint: Sydney, Printed by Kemp and Fairfax, 1849.
Cover title: Kennedy's expedition.
"Reproduced ... from a copy held in the Public Library of South Australia."
Appendices (p. -):--1. The statement of the aboriginal native, Jackey Jackey, who accompanied Mr. Kennedy.--2. The statement of Dr. Vallack and Captain Dobson, who rescued the survivors of the expedition.--3. The statement of Captain Simpson of the "Freak," who proceeded in search of Mr. Kennedy's papers, etc.
View MARC record | catkey: 595667