General Crook and the Apache wars / by Charles F. Lummis. Edited by Turbesé Lummis Fiske. Forweword by Dudley Gordon. Illus. by Don Perceval
- Lummis, Charles Fletcher, 1859-1928
- Flagstaff, Ariz. : Northland Press, 
- [1st ed.].
- Physical Description:
- xix,148 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Fiske, Turbesé Lummis
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- "Selected dispatches [which] originally appeared in the Los Angeles times during April and May, 1886".
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Glen Rock, N.J., Microfilming Corp. of America, 1973. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Book collection on microfilm relating to the North American Indian ; reel 17).
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 596413