Encyclopedia of inland waters [electronic resource] / editor-in-chief, Gene E. Likens
- Additional Titles:
- Inland waters
- [Amsterdam] ; [Boston] : Elsevier, 2009.
- Additional Creators:
- Likens, Gene E., 1935-
- Contains over 240 individual articles covering various broad topics including properties of water hydrologic cycles, surface and groundwater hydrology, hydrologic balance, lakes of the world, rivers of the world, light and heat in aquatic ecosystems, hydrodynamics and mixing in rivers, reservoirs, and lakes, biological integration among inland aquatic ecosystems, pollution and remediation, and conservation and management of inland aquatic ecosystems.
- 9780123706263 (online)
- Title from home page (viewed on May 18, 2009).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 5964336