Drums and shadows : survival studies among the Georgia coastal Negroes / [by the] Savannah Unit, Georgia Writers' Project, Works Projects Administration ; foreword by Guy B. Johnson ; photos. by Muriel and Malcolm Bell, Jr.
- Corporate Author:
- Georgia Writers' Project. Savannah Unit
- Spartanburg, S.C. : Reprint Co., 1974.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 274 pages, xxiv pages of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- 0871521857 and 9780871521859
- Charles L. Blockson Collection of African Americana and the African Diaspora.
- Reprint of the 1940 ed. published by University of Georgia Press, Athens. and Includes index.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 259-263.
View MARC record | catkey: 5964379