Electronic crime scene investigation : an on-the-scene reference for first responders
- Additional Titles:
- Electronic crime scene investigation : an on the scene reference for first responders
On-the-scene reference for first responders
- Washington, DC : U.S. Dept. of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, National Institute of Justice, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 flipbook (39 pages, 1 unnumbered page) ; 16 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Institute of Justice (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- Introduction -- Electronic devices: types, description, and potential evidence -- Securing and evaluating the scene -- Documenting the scene --Evidence collection -- Packaging and transporting digital evidence -- Electronic crime and digital evidence considerations by crime category -- Information to document to assist the forensic examination.
"This flipbook is a companion piece to Electronic crime scene investigation: a guide for first responders, second edition"--t.p. verso.
Shipping list no.: 2010-0082-P.
View MARC record | catkey: 5965740