Proceedings : Workshop on Multiple Objective Assessment in Resource Management / [preface by C.H. Sink ; contributions by Hays B. Gamble and others].
- Conference Author:
- Workshop on Multiple Objective Assessment in Resource Management (1977 : Pennsylvania State University)
- Additional Titles:
- Workshop on Multiple Objective Assessment in Resource Management
- University Park, Pa. : Institute for Research on Land and Water Resources, Pennsylvania State University, 
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sink, C. H. (Claire Huschka), 1943-, Gamble, Hays Bentley, and Pennsylvania State University. Institute for Research on Land and Water Resources
- Energy and natural resource use / Hays B. Gamble -- Institutions and urban water management : a public administration perspective / Robert J. Mowitz -- Environmental regulation vs. economic efficiency : a search for balance / Donald J. Epp -- Resource use and the quality of life / Owen H. Sauerlender -- Multiple objective assessment techniques and the resolution of conflicts in resource management / David L. Raphael -- Goal programming : a survey / James P. Ignizio -- The researcher and the government official : their roles in program assessment / Roger D. Ley -- Workshop on energy and natural resource use / leader, Rodney Erickson -- Workshop on resource management : structural constraints : the intergovernmental context / leader, J. Lowen Shearer -- Workshop on environmental regulation versus economic efficiency : a search for balance / leader, C. Edwin Young -- Workshop on resource use and the quality of life / leader, Stephen P. Coelen.
- "6 December 1977."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 5966813