General survey of the reports on the Minimum wage-fixing machinery convention (No. 26) and Recommendation (No. 30), 1928 : the Minimum wage-fixing machinery (agriculture) convention (No. 99) and Recommendation (No. 89), 1951, and the Minimum wage fixing convention (No. 131) and Recommendation (No. 135), 1970
- Additional Titles:
- Minimum wages : wage-fixing machinery, application and supervision
- Geneva : International Labour Office, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 213 pages ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- International Labour Office. Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations and International Labour Conference (79th : 1992 : Geneva, Switzerland)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- 922107966X and 9789221079668
- "Third item on the agenda: Information and reports on the application of conventions and recommendations. Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations (Articles 19, 22 and 35 of the constitution)." and "Report III (part 4B)."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 5968923