Organotransition metal chemistry : from bonding to catalysis / John F. Hartwig
- Hartwig, John F. (John Frederick), 1964-
- Sausalito, Calif. : University Science Books, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxx, 1,127 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Structure and bonding -- Dative liquids -- Covalent (X type) ligands bound through metal-carbon and metal-hydrogen bonds -- Covalent (X type) ligands bound through metal-heteroatom bonds -- Ligand substitution reactions -- Oxidative addition of nonpolar reagents -- Oxidative addition of polar reagents -- Reductive elimination -- Migratory insertion reactions -- Elimination reactions -- Nucleophilic attack on coordinated ligands -- Electrophilic attack on coordinated ligands -- Metal-ligand multiple bonds -- Principles of catalysis (written with Prof. Patrick J. Walsh) -- Homongeneous hydrogenation -- Hydrofunctionalization and oxidative functionalization of olefins -- Catalytic carbonylation -- Catalytic C-H functionalization -- Transition metal-catalyzed coupling reactions -- Allylic substitution -- Metathesis of olefins and alkynes -- Polymerization and oligomerization of olefins.
- 9781891389535 (alk. paper)
189138953X (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5969233