The Volta resettlement experience / edited by Robert Chambers
- Conference Author:
- Volta Resettlement Symposium (1965 : Kumasi, Ghana)
- New York : Praeger Publishers, 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 286 pages, 14 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Chambers, Robert, 1932-
Volta River Authority
University of Science and Technology (Ghana). Faculty of Architecture
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Charles L. Blockson Collection of African Americana and the African Diaspora.
- Includes index.
Sponsored by the Volta River Authority and the Faculty of Architecture of the University of Science and Technology, Kumasi.
Issued in 1965 under title: Volta Resettlement Symposium papers.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 274-282.
View MARC record | catkey: 5969418