Combustion and flow diagnostics and fundamental advances in thermal and fluid sciences, 2009
- Warrendale, Penn. : SAE International, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 345 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Society of Automotive Engineers and SAE World Congress (2009 : Detroit, Mich.)
- 2009-01-0644. Geometric and Topological Considerations to Maximize Remotely Mounted Cylinder Pressure Transducer Data Quality -- 2009-01-0645. Direct Observation of Clean Diesel Combustion using a Bore Scope in a Single Cylinder HDDE -- 2009-01-0646. Block Vibration Measurements for Combustion Diagnosis in Multi-Cylinder Common Rail Diesel Engine -- 2009-01-0647. Electronic Particulate Matter Sensor – Mechanisms and Application in a Modern Light-Duty Diesel Vehicle -- 2009-01-0648. Optical and Numerical Investigation of Pre-Injection Reactions and Their Effect on the Starting of a Diesel Engine -- 2009-01-0649. Design and Operation of a High Pressure, High Temperature Cell for HD Diesel Spray Diagnostics: Guidelines and Results -- 2009-01-0650. Characterizing the Development of Thermal Stratification in an HCCI Engine Using Planar-Imaging Thermometry -- 2009-01-0651. Kinetic Energy and Dissipation Rate Spectra of High- and Low-Swirl Internal Combustion Engine Flows -- 2009-01-0652. In-cylinder Flow Field Measurement with Doppler Global Velocimetry in Combination with Droplet Distribution Visualization by Mie Scattering -- 2009-01-0653. Gas Exchange Optimization and the Impact on Emission Reduction for HSDI Diesel Engines -- 2009-01-0655. Hybrid Endoscopes for Laser-Based Imaging Diagnostics in IC Engines -- 2009-01-0656. Simultaneous Quantitative Measurements of Temperature and Residual Gas Fields Inside a Fired SI-Engine Using Acetone Laser-Induced Fluorescence -- 2009-01-0657. Ethanol Detection in Flex-Fuel Direct Injection Engines Using In-Cylinder Pressure Measurements -- 2009-01-0658. Visualization of Diesel Spray Penetration, Cool-Flame, Ignition, High-Temperature Combustion, and Soot Formation Using High-Speed Imaging -- 2009-01-0660. The Influence of Single and Multiple Injection Strategies on In-Cylinder Flow and Combustion within a DISI Engine -- 2009-01-0661. Dual-Wavelength PLIF Measurements of Temperature and Composition in an Optical HCCI Engine with Negative Valve Overlap -- 2009-01-0662. High Resolution Scalar Dissipation Measurements in an IC Engine -- 2009-01-0663. Implementation and Evaluation of a Coriolis Flow Meter -- 2009-01-0664. Summary of Flow Metering Options for Injector Characterization -- 2009-01-1529. Nonlinear Stability of Plane Liquid Films in a Stationary Air Medium -- 2009-01-1530. Heat Transfer Predictions using the Chen Correlation on Subcooled Flow Boiling in a Standard IC Engine -- 2009-01-1531. Prediction of the Low-Reynolds Number Flows around the Airfoil and Bluff Body Components of an Automotive Cooling Fan Module -- 2009-01-1532. Numerical Study of Entrainment Mixing of Two Gases -- 2009-01-1533. Neutron Radiography Study of Diesel Engine Exhaust Soot Depositions in a Exhaust Pipe With and Without Water Coolant -- 2009-01-1534. Optimizing Precision and Accuracy of Quantitative PLIF of Acetone as a Tracer for Hydrogen Fuel.
- "April 2009".
"This SAE Special Publication presents papers from the Combustion and Flow Diagnostics and Fundamental Advances in Thermal & Fluid Sciences sessions held during the SAE 2009 World Congress, held April 20-23, 2009 in Detroit, Michigan, USA."--Pref.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Engineering copy: Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 2009.
- Endowment Note:
- J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books
View MARC record | catkey: 5973329