Technical guidance on implementing the stormwater runoff requirements for federal projects under section 438 of the Energy Independence and Security Act
- Washington, DC : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Water, 
- Physical Description:
- 61 pages : digital, PDF file, color illustrations, charts, maps, plans and 1 online resource (61 pages) : color illustrations, charts, maps, plans
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Water
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Guidance to help federal agencies minimize the impact of federal development projects on nearby water bodies. The guidance is being issued in response to a change in law and an Executive Order signed by President Obama, which calls upon all federal agencies to lead by example to address a wide range of environmental issues, including stormwater runoff ... Under the new requirements, federal agencies must minimize stormwater runoff from federal development projects to protect water resources. Federal agencies can comply using a variety of stormwater management practices often referred to as 'green infrastructure' or 'low impact development' practices, including reducing impervious surfaces, using vegetative practices, using porous pavements and installing green roofs."--Press release.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 9, 2009)., "December 2009.", and "EPA 841-B-09-001."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 55-56).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web. and System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 5973712