The Tennessee Valley Authority's Kingston ash slide and potential water quality impacts of coal combustion waste storage [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, March 31, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 132 pages) : illustrations
- Coal-fired power plants—By-products—Environmental aspects—Tennessee—Roane County
- Coal ash—Storage—Environmental aspects—Tennessee—Roane County
- Coal ash—Environmental aspects—Tennessee—Roane County
- Mineral industries—Waste disposal—Environmental aspects—Tennessee—Roane County
- Water quality—Tennessee—Roane County
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 31, 2009).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 5973910