The Partisan spirit : Kentucky politics, 1779-1792
- Watlington, Patricia
- New York : Atheneum, 1972.
- [1st ed.].
- Physical Description:
- viii, 276 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Institute of Early American History and Culture (Williamsburg, Va.)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- "Published for the Institute of Early American History and Culture at Williamsburg, Virginia."
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages -264.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Preserved with funds from the Emerson W. Bird Libraries Endowment for Preservation; 2014.
- Action Note:
- Deacidified. 20140722. liquid. Cranberry Township, PA 16066. Preservation Technologies Inc.
View MARC record | catkey: 599091