Chardon's journal at Fort Clark, 1834-1839 : descriptive of life on the upper Missouri; of a fur trader's experiences among the Mandans, Gros Ventres and their neighbors; of the ravages of the small-pox epidemic of 1837 / edited with historical introduction and notes by Annie Heloise Abel ...
- Chardon, Francis A., -1848
- Pierre, S.D. : [publisher not identified], 1932.
- Physical Description:
- xlvi,458 pages : portrait,facsimiles ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Abel, Annie Heloise, 1873-1947
South Dakota. Department of History
Full Text available online
- "Published under the auspices of Lawrence K. Fox, superintendent, Department of history, state of South Dakota, Pierre, South Dakota".
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Preserved with funds from the Emerson W. Bird Libraries Endowment for Preservation; 2019.
- Action Note:
- Rebound. 20191029. Grantville, PA 17028. Wert Bookbinding, Inc.
Deacidified. 20191029. liquid. Cranberry Township, PA 16066. Preservation Technologies Inc.
View MARC record | catkey: 599328