A bill intituled an act to deprive Her Majesty Caroline Amelia Elizabeth of the title, prerogatives, rights, privileges and exemptions of Queen Consort of this realm [electronic resource] : and to dissolve the marriage between His Majesty and the said Caroline Amelia Elizabeth
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 1820.
- Physical Description:
- 1,037 pages in various paging : illustrations, charts
- Additional Creators:
- Caroline, Queen, consort of George IV, King of Great Britain, 1768-1821 and George IV, King of Great Britain, 1762-1830
- Related Titles:
- Communications on the part of the Queen with His Majesty's government, Proceedings relative to certain letters from Joseph Marietti to his son, and Report of the secret committee appointed to examin and verify extracts from the correspondence between Col. Browne and J.A. Powell, Esq
- "Ordered to be printed 5th July 1820.", Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- With: Communications on the part of the Queen with His Majesty¿s government ... [London] : Ordered by the House of Commons to be printed, . Bound together subsequent to publication. and With: Proceedings relative to certain letters from Joseph Marietti to his son : Ordered to be printed 5th October, 1820 -- Report of the secret committee appointed to examin and verify extracts from the correspondence between Col. Browne and J.A. Powell, Esq. : relative to the mission of Fiuseppe Restelli to milan and his detention there.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6044350