A correct, full, and impartial report of the trial of Her Majesty Caroline, Queen Consort of Great Britain, before the House of Peers, on the bill of pains and penalties [electronic resource] : with authentic particulars, embracing every circumstance connected with, and illustrative of the subject of this momentous event interspersed with original letters and other curious and interesting documents not generally known and never before published, including at large Her Majesty's defence / / the whole collected, arranged, and edited by J.H. Adolphus
- Caroline, Queen, consort of George IV, King of Great Britain, 1768-1821
- London : Jones and Co., 1820.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 459 pages : illustrations, portraits
- Additional Creators:
- Adolphus, John, 1768-1845 and Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6044460