A full and correct report of the great commercial cause of Minet and Fector versus Gibson and Johnson, decided in the House of Lords on Monday the 14th of February, 1791 [electronic resource] : including the speeches of the Lord Chancellor, Lord Kenyon, Lord Loughborough, Lord Chief Baron, &c.
- Minet, Hughes
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Commercial report
- Dublin : Printed by James Moore, 1791.
- Physical Description:
- 118 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Fector, James Peter
Gibson, Thomas (Banker)
Johnson, Joseph (Banker)
Great Britain. Court of King's Bench
- Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6044530