Trial for slander in the Superior Court of New-York, before Chief Justice Jones, January term, 1834, second Monday in term, Andrew Bowden vs. Andrew Gifford [electronic resource] : damages laid at reported by John Lomas
- Bowden, Andrew, active 1827-1834
- Additional Titles:
- Andrew Bowden vs. Andrew Gifford
- New York : Spear & Nesbitt, Printers, 1834.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Gifford, Andrew, active 1820-1834
New York (State). Superior Court (New York)
- "Counsel for plaintiff: David Graham & George Griffin, Esqs. ; Counsel for defendant: Hugh Maxwell, R. Bogardus, & Chas. C. King, Esqs."
Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6045389