Anna Maria Doyle, plaintiff, respondent, against the Manhattan Railway Company and the Metropolitian Elevated Railway Company, defendants, appellants [electronic resource] : brief for defendants, appellants
- Corporate Author:
- Manhattan Railway Company
- [New York?] : [publisher not identified], [1890?]
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Doyle, Anna Maria, Metropolitan Elevated Railway Company, and New York (State). Court of Common Pleas (City and County of New York)
- Title from caption., Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6045408