Argument of John C. Bullitt, counsel for the petitioner, Fitz John Porter, before the Advisory Board of Officers at West Point, January 6th, 1879 [electronic resource].
- Bullitt, John C. (John Christian), 1824-1902
- Philadelphia : Allen, Lane & Scott, Prs, [1879?]
- Physical Description:
- 100 pages : map
- Additional Creators:
- Porter, Fitz-John, 1822-1901
United States. Army. Court-martial (Porter : 1862-1863)
- Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6045603