The president, managers and company of the Delaware and Hudson Canal Co., vs. the Pennsylvania Coal Company [electronic resource] : arguments of counsel for the defendants
- Woodruff, Lewis B. (Lewis Bartholomew), 1809-1875
- Additional Titles:
- Delaware and Hudson Canal Company vs. the Pennsylvania Coal Company
- New York : Wm. C. Bryant & Co., Printers, 1863.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : charts
- Additional Creators:
- Delaware and Hudson Canal Company
Pennsylvania Coal Company
New York (State). Supreme Court
- At head of title: "N.Y. Supreme Court, before Hon. Henry Hogeboom, referee."
"Schoonmaker & Hardenbergh, attys. for plff. ; Edward H. Owen, Wm. Curtis Noyes, Elbridge T. Gerry, of New York, Amasa J. Parker, John H. Reynolds, of Albany, Jacob Hardenbergh, of Kingston, of counsel for plff. ; Wm. & B. Cutting, attorneys for deft. ; Charles F. Southmayd, John Ewen, Samuel J. Tilden, Lewis B. Woodruff, of New York, Charles P. Collier, of Hudson, John K. Porter, Lyman Tremain, of Albany, of counsel for deft."
Reproduction of the original from Yale Law Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6045624