Arthur S. Plews, plaintiff, plaintiff in error, v. Albert C. Burrage, defendant, defendant in error [electronic resource] : brief for plaintiff, plaintiff in error / Sherman L. Whipple, Alexander Lincoln, attorneys for plaintiff, plaintiff in error
- Whipple, Sherman L. (Sherman Leland), 1862-1930
- Boston : Addison C. Getchell & Son, Law Printers, 1921.
- Physical Description:
- 63 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Plews, Arthur S., Burrage, Albert C. (Albert Cameron), 1859-1931, Whipple, Sherman L. (Sherman Leland), 1862-1930, Lincoln, Alexander, and United States. Court of Appeals (1st Circuit)
- At head of title: "United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, October term, 1920, no. 1510.", Includes index., Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6045708