The Banque Franco-Egyptienne, et al., vs. John Crosby Brown, et al [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Banque Franco-Egyptienne
- [New York?] : [publisher not identified], [1880?-1890?]
- Physical Description:
- 11 volumes : charts
- Additional Creators:
- Brown, John Crosby, 1838-1909
New York, Boston and Montreal Railway Company
United States. Circuit Court (New York : Southern District)
- Brown, John Crosby, 1838-1909—Trials, litigation, etc
- Sherman, William W.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Seligman, J.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Duncan, William B.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Brown, James—Trials, litigation, etc
- Brown, George H.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Park, T. W. (Trenor William), 1823-1882—Trials, litigation, etc
- Baltzer, Hermann R.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Taaks, William G.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Adams, Frederick—Trials, litigation, etc
- Banque Franco-Egyptienne—Trials, litigation, etc
- New York, Boston and Montreal Railway Company—Trials, litigation, etc
- Farmers' Loan and Trust Company (New York, N.Y.)—Trials, litigation, etc
- Railroads—New York (State)—New York
- Foreclosure—New York (State)—New York
- Bondholders—New York (State)—New York
- Title from caption.
At head of title: "Circuit Court of the United States, Southern District of New York."
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Source library holdings defective: v. 4-11 wanting.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6045788