Between the Long Branch and Sea Shore Railroad Company, appellant and William S. Sneden, receiver, &c., and Emanuel Wilks and others, appellees [electronic resource] : case on appeal
- Corporate Author:
- Long Branch and Sea Shore Railroad Company
- Additional Titles:
- Between the Long Branch and Sea Shore Railroad Company, appellant and William S. Sneden, receiver, et cetera, and Emanuel Wilks and others, appellees
- New York : John Polhemus, printer, 1874.
- Physical Description:
- 81 pages : maps
- Additional Creators:
- Sneden, William S., 1829-1905, Wilks, Emanuel, New Jersey Southern Railroad, and New Jersey. Court of Errors and Appeals
- At head of title: "New Jersey, Court of Errors and Appeals.", Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6045885