British-American Association and Nova Scotia Baronets [electronic resource] : report of the action of damages for the alleged libel Broun (soi-disant) Sir Richard against the "Globe" newspaper : with introductory remarks relative to the above scheme and the " illustrious" order connected with it.
- Broun, R. (Richard), Sir, 1801-1858
- Edinburgh : Thomas G. Stevenson, 1846.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume in various pagings : genealogical table
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6045989